Monday, December 21, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving was so much fun! It started off with the annual Renslow's vs. Sparks' Turkey Bowl.. The Renslow's took the win this year!! It was awesome! It was then followed by delicious food at my aunt and uncle's home.. Anita (my mother-in-law) & I went to the BYU vs Utah Football game. It is so fun to watch Brooke cheer! The game was cold but was TOTALLY worth it! GOO COUGARS!!

Family Pictures.. I can't believe how old everyone is getting... Cami is no longer a little girl.. I can't believe she is 10! And Chad.. Wow.. 12- I feel really old! :)
We also made a trip to stop by the house Thanksgiving weekend to check on its progress... It seems to be coming... I can't wait!! I have so many things to be grateful for! A fantastic husband who is my very best friend, a great family both mine and Ash's and the gospel in my life.. Life could not get much better...

0 comments: