Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's October!!

I love October! It is probably my favorite month!
October 4th was our 3 year anniversary! I cannot believe it has been 3 years. We have grown so much but I am so glad that I am married to my best friend! Love you Ash!

We celebrated our anniversary with a weekend of FUN! We went to Salt Lake and went shopping for furniture in our new home! Then we went to dinner at my FAVORITE place.. TEXAS ROADHOUSE! (Thanks Brit!) Then spent the night at Anniversary Inn- we woke up the next morning and went to Provo where we went to the BYU game! We had such a great weekend.. We celebrated our anniversary a week early due to another favorite (not necessarily mine..) HUNTING!

The hunt always starts for Ash and his family around the first of October. He shot a deer the very first day! I have lots of pictures and will post those soon!

Next... We are officially building a home! I cannot wait! I was almost positive that we had looked at every house that was listed in Heber, Kamas, Oakley and Coalville. But we finally settled on building our own home in Heber! They should begin digging by Wednesday! Pictures of the process to follow... :)

0 comments: