Monday, April 6, 2009

Broken Heart!!

So today is one of the saddest days EVER! I put my darling little pup on the KSL Classified page hoping someone will adopt him! As adorable as he is, he is kind of a trouble maker! He tends to chase the deer.. or anything that moves actually! He will not go alone - he goes with my in-laws rottweiler! But with the cows calving and the sheep having their lambs the farmers are more protective of their land and are afraid the dogs will hurt or kill their baby animals so they threaten to shoot any animal that comes on their land! Well, if it weren't for my juvenile delinquent, Tavon, then the rottweiler wouldn't run away.





As soon as we got a house Tav was going to come live with us.. but for now we can't take the chance of either of the dogs getting shot or hurting a young animal and having someone sue us! So I had to make the tough decision to put him up for adoption.. I've cried HUGE alligator tears ALL weekend but it is for the best! (Secretly, I am hoping that no one will adopt him! :) Selfish I know... but I can hope- right?? )

Some other reasons it is so sad: 1) he is my VERY first puppy EVER, 2) I just posted a great blog about how cute he was and how much I love him 3) we are SOOO close to buying a house... Our goal is to be in a house within 6 months.. So there is my sob story for the week.. I guess we will see if anyone thinks he is a cute as I do...

0 comments: