Monday, March 30, 2009

TAVON

So I decided it was time to post pictures of my baby.. Tavon!
WARNING: He looks like a mutt! The poor thing needs to get his spring bath and hair cut but the weather has not allowed me to take him... It NEEDS TO STOP SNOWING!! :)




So this is our "before" picture and next week when he gets his Easter present (Bath, hair cut and new toy) then we will post more pictures! Because he is so handsome once he is all shaved!! Tavon is my first dog EVER!! My family is more of a cat family!! But when Ash and I moved to Coalville we decided it was time to get us a puppy! But now we live in a basement apartment in Park City and the owners are more of cat people!! GRR.. So Tav still lives in Coalville with my in-laws!






While we were in Coalville Ash had to make sure his motorcycle was still there! Boy.. he is just itching to start riding it! But the snow is sort of an issue!! :)







So last weekend was the Scrapbook Expo!! It was a blast! I finished my wedding scapbook.. (2 1/2 years later!) We scrapbooked all day Friday until about 11 pm and then got up and did it all again on Saturday! I even stuck my name in a drawing (with about 100 other women) and I actually won! It was great! I won a T-shirt from a shade store! I didn't really care what I won.. I was just happy that my name was chosen!!










0 comments: